Thursday, July 1, 2010

Meet Me Halfway

Can you believe 2010 is halfway gone? Or is it halfway through? Half empty? Half full?... You pick.

Summer has already begun yet I look outside my office window and see fog, and it's mid-morning. The California June Gloom has crept into July and it ain't pretty. I step out expecting to feel warm from sunshine yet I shiver a little at the light breeze instead. Mother Nature has got to get her act together.

On a different note, three-day weekend is coming up! I'm hoping for some good weather (Did you hear that sun?) and good food. And because it'll be Independence Day, we're having an American theme - hot dogs, burgers, the works.

Have a safe and enjoyable Fourth of July everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th of July weekend, Peach! Have fun in the sun! Hot dogs and burgers sound real good! Is Peter adding a different spin? Are you dressing up Zoe in patriotic colors?

    I'm stuck indoors for a few more days. But it's all good.

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete