Thursday, June 24, 2010

Paper Cut Peril

It's funny how I was able to conquer the pain of normal delivery but will go down surrendering to the sting of a 2-millimeter paper cut. It's true... it was that tiny. I'm the type of person who doesn't take painkillers but this - this little itty bitty cut - it lingers. It's distracting while I type this. It's only a small one, you say? Well, that's probably what Goliath thought and we all know what happened.

Let's move on... I've been hella busy preparing for a conference that I haven't posted anything lately and it's almost the end of the month (what happened to June?). It's not like I don't want to post but it's all work for me these past couple of weeks. I seriously need a vacation but I can't do that until after our conference. Summer travel sounds really good right now.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! I know what you mean, the thought of a paper cut makes me tremble a little. I always seem to be eating an orange when I get a paper cut or hangnail. I sympathize with you.

    You sound busy! Hang in there! Then, go on a road trip or hop a plane somewhere and relax! You deserve it! Where would you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure yet... suppose to go to a family reunion in Vegas right after the conference but the thought of 3-digit desert heat is nauseating. but I do wna go somewhere nice :)

    You and Lyndon doing the tango yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vegas! That could be fun! I haven't been in such a long time. Lyndon wants to see Cirque's Beatle's Love. Yeh...Vegas in the summer is sweltering. I wouldn't leave the hotels except to sit at the pool.

    Lyndon and I have 4 more waltz classes. It's fun and easy going. I hope I'm not still sick.

    ReplyDelete