Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I can barely see my toes

I have taken a long ass break from this blog so I guess now is a good time for a new post. I'm still here, folks :) I felt like I went on sabbatical, only I really didn't.

Well, let's see... what have I been up to in the last months? Since my last post I was given a new task at work, something very new to me. I knew it would be another responsibility, like I don't have a hundred other tasks but I really do enjoy learning new things. I did sew a couple of projects that I just didn't get to post. I did a nursing wrap and a jewelry pouch as last minute Mother's Day gifts and I think they turned out really nice.After the Atlanta trip last July (part of my work), I took a week-long staycation. That's right, I stayed home and did nothing (not even sew... yikes!). Well, we were supposed to go to WA state but plans changed.

So we found out at the end of July that we're gonna have Baby #2 :) We're very, very ecstatic! And our girl is very excited about being a big sister. We decided to keep it a secret until after the first trimester and my girl was very good at keeping it hush-hush. Baby is now 20 weeks (halfway there), and moving a lot. All tests are normal and everything's good so far.



Here's a pic a took at work. Yup, that's the carpet in my office. Makes me feel like I have to take off my shoes, or play mini golf. Eh... I have to lean a bit now to see my shoes. When I stand straight, all I see is tummy. Because of our lil bun in the oven, I've been inspired to think of new things to sew. I will try to post them here. I'm sure these baby projects will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment