Monday, May 24, 2010

Morning Blah

It's a Monday... that's prob'ly it. I really don't feel like doing any kind of work right now. I've already had my coffee and I still have this "morning blah" feeling that I just can't shake off. Maybe it's the thought of the three-day weekend coming up that I just want this week to be over already. Or maybe it's the thought of the Jolie-Pitts in politics. Did you hear about that? I heard on the radio this morning that one of them wants to be in the Senate. I know, I know... this is probably how the world will come to an end. I guess I'd rather have it to be one of those so I don't have to blame it on hormones.

Maybe I just need one more cup of coffee...

Hubby got our girl her own "kitchen" yesterday. It's just the plastic kind from Little Tikes but she loves it. She's been cooking and making pizza, and then she started using the real food to put in her toy microwave. Makes me wanna sew her a cute chef's outfit. Which reminds me... I still haven't had the chance to get my fabric. Hope they have good sales this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment