Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Greetings!

Last Saturday I was able to sew some throw pillow covers. It was the first time I used quilted fabric. I was a little scared at first coz this is fairly thick (I thought) for my machine but it was surprisingly easy. I decided to secure by hand sewing instead of adding zippers and I think it turned out really well.

Christmas is just around the corner and I still have some last minute shopping to do (yikes!). We won't be hosting this year (phew) so I won't have to do some intense cleaning, not that my place needs it. But we're still in charge of the ham, or my chef hubby is :)

Let me take this opportunity to wish you and your family the best this holiday season. Hope your weather will be how you want it to be and spend time with whomever you want to be with.

1 comment:

  1. They look gorgeous, Peach! You're so amazing!

    Have a happy happy holiday!! Love to you and your family! Someday, hopefully we can make our way down there for a visit. I think the upcoming guam trip obliterated our moneys for the next half year or so! Hehe. Love you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete