Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tempting Tuesday

My baby was up early today not feeling well. I was already finished getting ready for work, saying my goodbyes, when she started crying and said, "Mommy, don't go to work." Ugh... I was so torn. I was very tempted to stay but I have so much to do at work. Tomorrow is her birthday and I'm already taking the day off. Hubby said she's got the sniffles and she feels a bit warm. I hope she's not sick so she can enjoy her birthday. We're throwing her a Hello Kitty party on Saturday. With this beautiful weather we're having, we may just have it in the backyard with the kiddie pool. Exciting!

I haven't gone to pick my fabric! Yikes... it's just been crazy around here lately. But I haven't forgotten. I'm still very determined to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to your little one! I hope she was well for her Hello Kitty birthday! Sounds so cute.

    ReplyDelete