Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Merry Month of March

March is getting to be quite a busy one for me but I am sew looking forward to it. I've decided to tackle one project at a time instead of trying to do several at once. I'm in no hurry anyway. But besides being my birth month, I love March because:
  • Spring! Clear skies, beautiful weather and flowers in bloom. Who could resist? fyi...the first day of spring will be on the 20th.
  • My baby will turn 3! She is growing up real fast. Now I can have conversations with her. It's definitely a fun age. I just hope she doesn't grow up too fast.
  • Hubby & I will watch Cats!!! Need I say more?
  • I'm making a chef's apron. I don't like how there's a strap that goes around your neck so I'm sewing one that ties criss-cross on the back. I'm excited :) I'll make sure to share its progress in my PiP page.
I still don't know what I want for my birthday. But I do know I'm taking off on that day to just relax and enjoy with my family.

1 comment:

  1. Peach! This is so awesome! I can't wait to see your projects and your craft.

    ReplyDelete